Check back for newly scheduled appearances.
- Discussion of Robert Mueller Special Counsel Appointment on “The World”
- CSPAN Videos
- Discussion of Russian Hacking on BBC World Service
- This American Life: Master of Her Domain… Name
- Former FBI deputy director Timothy P. Murphy and author Garrett Graff discuss The Threat Matrix at Newseum’s exhibit: Inside Today’s FBI
- Discussion of The Threat Matrix on The Diane Rehm Show on WAMU 88.5
- Discussion of The First Campaign on The Diane Rehm Show on WAMU 88.5
CBS THIS MORNING
Garrett joins “CBS This Morning: Saturday” to discuss Raven Rock.
ASPEN IDEAS FESTIVAL 2017
America’s Online Enemies: From election meddling and economic espionage to financial fraud and personal identity theft, it’s becoming clear that cybersecurity is increasingly central to every aspect of the way we live. Both state-sponsored cyber-spies and transnational organized crime groups pose urgent threats online to our nation’s critical infrastructure, our security, and our fundamental values in a democratic society. How should government, private companies, and even individuals be confronting these new threats in cyberspace?
The Inside Story of How Presidents Prepare for Armageddon: For 60 years, the US government has been laying secret doomsday plans to save itself in the event of nuclear war — even while the rest of us die. Today, a third generation of doomsday planners are settling into life inside a network of bunkers that are staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to house top government officials in the event of catastrophe. How did these Cold War-era plans come together, how have they evolved over time, and how prepared are we for a worst-case scenario?
Garret speaks to CNN’s Brooke Baldwin about James Comey’s public testimony before the U.S. Senate on June 8, 2017.
Garret speaks to New America about Raven Rock.